From installing used systems to the latest, state-of-the art avionics, our experienced, knowledgeable team can handle all of your avionics needs. As an Authorized Cessna Service Center, we provide only the best for your Cessna.
All new transponder installations include a FAR 91.413, 24-month certification. Plus every new avionics installation includes a free aircraft cleaning!
FAA Certified Repair Station #2KAR596C
Authorized Cessna Service Center
Our capabilities include:
- Single piece installations to complete systems
- System and software upgrades
- Live ADS-B transponder checks
- Pitot, static and transponder checks
- RVSM Certification capabilities
Can’t make it to us? Our commercially-rated pilots will pick up your aircraft and transport it here for maintenance work!
- We’re fully insured to move your aircraft.
- All of our pilots are highly experienced with 30,000+ hours of combined flight experience.
Kubick is an authorized dealer for major manufacturers. We sell and install the latest technology, then offer hands-on instruction so you’re comfortable with your new technology.
We’re an authorized dealer for major manufacturers including:
By January 1, 2020 your aircraft must be ADS-B equipped. Contact our avionics department today to see how we can help you comply within your budget.
FAA Rebate Program
The FAA will offer rebates for ADS-B upgrades that are TSO certified. Installation must occur after the program has been implemented. Click the button below for more information on how you can benefit from the
FAA ADS-B rebate program.